Nowadays a majority of phone user own an android smartphone. An Android smartphone provides amazing features and customization. However, every phone limits the number of features and customization’s that you just will access. For getting full access, Android users basically root their devices. Rooting their device offers them supplementary access to the options and customization of this Linux-based OS. In this article, we present KingRoot APK Download method.
KingRoot APK Download Method
Root any android device is a simple matter. Kingroot Apk is one of the easiest rooting tools that can root with one click. If you have an operating system above 4.2.2 jellybean, you can use this tool. Excellent! Now you are ready to download Kingroot. Download it into your system before learning how to use it.
Features of Kingroot APK [Latest Version 2018]
- Fast and easy to use
- Saves battery
- You can uninstall inflated software
- Customize any apps
- Improve the speed of ram and rom
- File notification
- The computer version can support Android
- The APK supports Android 4.2.2 to Android 8.0
- Comes with a deep purification system
- Improve device performance
- The device guarantee will be lost after rooting
What is Root?
Rooting is the “jailbreaking” of the Android and allows the user to navigate the system. Basically, it allows access to the entire operating system and further customizes your Android. You can do what you want on your device without restrictions from the manufacturer or the operator.
Of course, the process requires making a backup or backup of the current software and installing a ROM.
One of the clearest reasons to root your Android is get rid of those applications and software that are impossible to uninstall. It also includes other benefits, such as the ability to install special applications and custom ROMs. With extra features, as well as boost the performance of the cell phone or tablet.
Many people will want to completely customize the look of their phones. It will also allow you to accept and reject application permissions. You will not find great applications when you’re going to root your phone, but it’s worth doing to access the ones that are available.
For example, some will allow you to save information about your applications and your information automatically, block advertising, create secure tunnels to navigate the web, speed up the processor and make your phone a wireless network.
How to use KingRoot APK to root your Android phone
Because Kingroot has both an Android and Windows version, you can use the one you prefer. Let’s first learn how to use the APK version for Android.
- If you do not want to use your system, you can execute your desired task using your phone as well. Start by downloading your APK for Android from its official site here.
- Wait for a moment for the application to install successfully on your system. Once you’re ready, just tap on it to open it. Make sure you have enabled the download of applications from unknown sources as well. Click on “Try Rooting” to start the process.
- The application will start processing after identifying the device and will try to root.
- After waiting for a few minutes, you will notice that the rooting process has begun. You will also be allowed to see the process. Do not turn off your phone during this part.
- It may take a few minutes, you should give it a little time and then you will be shown a message that says correct root.
With just one click you can root your device using this APK for Android. However, sometimes the Kingroot APK does not work without flaws. In that case, you may have to work with the Windows version.
Do not worry, we are here to help you. Just follow these simple steps to root your device using the Windows version of Kingroot.
- Start the process by downloading KingRoot.exe or its Windows version from below link.
- Before you begin, make sure that you have enabled USB debugging mode and that your phone is at least 60% charged and is also connected to your computer.
- After installing the Windows version, simply open the interface and click on the “Root” button to start.
- As soon as you start the process, the program will analyze your phone and its specifications. After calculating everything, the blue icon will change and start the rooting process.
- Wait a few minutes while the application scans your device. After a while, you will receive a notification like the one shown below indicating that your phone has been successfully rooted. Additionally, you can suggest some recommended applications that you can use.
Why not root?
Basically, there are some great disadvantages:
Invalidation of the guarantee: Some manufacturers or companies will void your guarantee if you root your device. So, it is worth bearing it in mind.
Damage the phone: If something goes wrong during the rooting process, you run the risk of damaging your device. The easiest way to prevent this from happening is to follow the instructions carefully. Make sure that the guide you are following is up to date and that any custom ROM is designed specifically for that.
Security risks: Rooting introduces some security risks. Depending on the services or applications you use on your device, it could affect security. And some malware takes advantage of this process to hack data, install other malware or target other devices with dangerous web visitor.
Disabled applications: Some applications and services do not work with rooted devices. Platforms such as Android Pay and Google’s Barclays Mobile Banking are not compatible. And applications with copyrighted programs and movies will not start either.
Now, you know about Kingroot APK to root your Android, you can simply perform the task without any problem. Choose the application of your liking and make the most of your Android device.